Principles relating to the collection of personal data
In principal, access to information on or via the site operates without having to enter personal data such as name, postal address, email address etc.
As an exception, in order to obtain supplementary services (request for information, reservation, member area, newsletter subscription etc.) it's possible that personal information, essentially contact details, can be requested from the user. In this case, the user is warned in advance and the data is handled according to the terms of the Act of 8 December 1992 relating to the processing of personal data. In concrete terms, this means notably that:
- Your personal data can only by collected and handled according to the purposes indicated on its collection.
- You have the right to view your personal data, in order to verify its accuracy and to correct possible errors concerning it. To this end, you may contact the person responsible for the processing of your data, the contact details of whom appear below.
- The regional authority works to take the greatest security precautions in order to avoid third parties abusing personal data that you have submitted.
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the site can be directed to us through the postal address shown on the site, and also by email, to the address email@example.com.
USAGE OF INFORMATION RELATING TO NAVIGATION FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES
When you access the site, the servers requested automatically collect the following data:
- The IP address attributed to your computer on your connection;
- Date and time of access to the site;
- Pages viewed;
- Type of browser used;
- Platform and/or operating system installed on the PC;
- Search engine and keywords used to find the site.
This information is only kept in order to measure the number of visitors on different sections of the site and to improve them.
With the aim of easing your navigation on the site and also optimising technical management, this website can sometimes decide to use "cookies".
A "cookie" is a small piece of information saved by a website inside your computer's internet browser. This "cookie" can be called during a later visit to the same site. The "cookie" can't be read by another site from the one that created it. The site uses "cookies" for administrative purposes, for example, to save your preferences for certain types of information which will avoid you having to repeat the same key entries on each visit to our site.
Most "cookies" only function during the period of a session or visit. None of them contains information that would make you liable to being contacted by telephone, email or by post. It's also possible for your configure your browser to inform you on the creation of a "cookie" or to prevent their creation.